Being Thankful for Teens
go to site During the holiday season, it’s easy to get sidetracked go by wanting more or feeling like http://visitsvartadalen.nu/?saxarokese=Sildenafil-Citrate-p%C3%A5-n%C3%A4tet-forum&1ab=78 you don’t have enough. This holiday season, I’ve thought of thirty things I’m thankful for as a parent of teens to counter-act the noise of materialism and holiday stress.
http://docimages.fi/?dereter=tipps-zu-bin%C3%A4re-optionen&6bf=7c http://irvat.org/index.php?option=com_content As a mom of teens, I’m thankful for:
1. I have time with them.
http://oarcok.org/?mefrioes=rencontre-fille-russe-montreal&e13=53 2. for talks about everything or nothing.
pretoria speed dating 3. for text messages saying, “I love you.”
single frauen kaarst 4. for moments I realize they really listen.
5. for sons who are gentlemen with their girlfriends.
6. they’ve learned lessons on their own.
7. for the words, “Will you forgive me?”
8. for a husband who spends time with them.
9. they tell me when I’m being unreasonable.
10. I make them sit at the dinner table.
11. for the way they interact with their grandparents.
12. for friendships they’ve built with their siblings.
13. for times we laugh together.
14. for traditions they’ve created during the holidays.
15. we have a warm house they can come home to.
16. for opportunities they’ve had serving others.
17. they don’t believe in Santa anymore.
18. for the gift of music in their lives.
19. for conversations at the dinner table.
20. they know contentment with what they have.
21. for a seventeen-year-old who spent Christmas Day in a Mexican orphanage.
22. when they say “thank you.”
23. they play with their siblings over Christmas vacation.
24. for times they talk about “important stuff.”
25. to be able to provide for their needs.
26. for teens who turn off a football game for a mealtime prayer.
27. for coaches, teachers and youth leaders who have positively impacted them.
28. for good friends they’ve chosen.
29. for every night they’re in their bed.
30. for every breath they take.
binaire opties markt During this holiday season, what are you thankful for during this season of parenting teens? We’d love for you to add to this list!
Latest posts by Brenda Yoder (see all)
- 10 Things Teens Report about Social Media, Tech, and Relationships - March 2, 2018
- 4 Gifts Your Kids Needs You Don’t Have to Buy - December 14, 2017
- 10 Ways to Balance Holiday Expectations - December 1, 2017