http://sumarplant.ro/franciye/3666 How many times do you catch yourself saying “Busy!” when someone asks how you are? If you’re like me and 99% of the population, it’s probably more often than you care to admit. Why do we let ourselves get so busy when this is a time that we should be relishing the last few years we have with our kids living at home?
see url Brenda Yoder has a new book, Balance, Busyness and Not Doing it All and in it, she encourages us all to stop, take a deep breath and a step back and stop trying to do it all. We’re missing so much because we’re see doing so much. Some of the points we cover:
- Doing it all is pricey
- Being pulled in every direction isn’t healthy
- You need to know yourself and what you can handle
- You need to be okay with you limits
- Parenting and raising kids isn’t a race
- Creating life balance might require change
http://backyardgardensjoseph.com/?bioener=hookup-spots-in-dartford&496=4b Listen using the player above or better yet – SUBSCRIBE on either iTunes or Stitcher using the buttons below and listen when and wherever you want!
Latest posts by Ten to Twenty (see all)
- 25 Household Hacks to Make Your Life Easier - November 10, 2017
- Looking for Answers on Keeping Track of Your Kids Online? - November 15, 2016
- Why Mindful Eating as a Family Is so Important - September 27, 2016