Writing about parenting, mid-life, every day life.. we want it all!
We love all stories about life, not just the ones about Teens and Tweens! Funny, tearful, honest and raw and we’d love to have you contribute!
If you’re interested in submitting your posts, please send us:
- Your post (Please email us the full text of the post- as well as the link where it originally appeared if it’s not an original post)
- An image or graphic (Don’t have one that you would like to use? No worries, we’ll find one that we think fits the post).
- Your photo and brief bio
- Links to your Social Media Channels:
- Twitter handle
- Facebook page
- Any additional sites that you want to be included
- Please note that we reserve the right to remove links if we feel they would be perceived as “unnatural” to the post – such as links to shopping, businesses, e-commerce websites, etc.
We’ll review your post and get back to you within a week if we will be using your submission and if so, when it will post so that you can share and promote it on your own social media channels.
Thanks for your interest and we’re excited to see what you’ve got!!
**Please note that we do reserve the right to edit any posts (minimally) submitted to ensure that they are appropriate for our audience as well as fit within the guidelines of Ten to Twenty Parenting.