Between Baby Dolls and Boyfriends Podcast with Debi Smith-Racanelli
Podcast with Debi Smith-Racanelli – author of Between Baby Dolls and Boyfriends
This week’s podcast is with the author of Between Baby Dolls and Boyfriends: How to Successfully Navigate Your Daughter’s Tween Years, Debi Smith-Racanelli and it’s chock full of good advice and insight on what can often be tumultuous years.
Some of the topics we discuss are:
- What is the most difficult aspect of raising tween girls
- “Mean girls” and how can parents support tween girls around this
- What about media influences – songs, celebrities, etc.
- How can I effectively monitor my daughter’s social media circle?
- How concerned should I be about drugs and alcohol during the tween years?
- What are good ways to connect with my tween to make sure we maintain a good/trusting relationship?
Listen using the link above or better yet – SUBSCRIBE on either iTunes or Stitcher using the buttons below!
About Debi: Debi Smith-Racanelli has earned her Bachelor’s Degree in Human Services, a Master’s Degree in Psychology, and completed advanced graduate studies in psychology and gender studies. She has clinical experience in counseling settings and non-profits, where she has come to appreciate the importance of effective parenting, and is a passionate advocate of parenting education.
Latest posts by Ten to Twenty (see all)
- Why I Hate Summer Reading Lists - July 8, 2019
- Summer Activities for Tweens and Teens - July 6, 2019
- Looking for Answers on Keeping Track of Your Kids Online? - June 21, 2019