Looking for an easy brownie recipe that’s delicious and uses ingredients you will almost ALWAYS have on hand? Print this one off friends because you can kiss those box mixes goodbye!!
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350°. Grease a 9x9 baking dish and set aside.
- Combine and whisk all dry ingredients.
- Add remaining ingredients and blend with mixer. Optional - add any additional ingredients such as chocolate chips, walnuts, etc. at this time as well.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean. Cool, cut and try to eat just one!
Dry ingredients and can be made ahead of time and stored in an airtight container. I don't recommend doing that with the wet ingredients. Unless you don't mind getting sick, if so.. go for it.
Latest posts by Ten to Twenty (see all)
- 25 Household Hacks to Make Your Life Easier - November 10, 2017
- Looking for Answers on Keeping Track of Your Kids Online? - November 15, 2016
- Why Mindful Eating as a Family Is so Important - September 27, 2016