Chocolate and Fruit Pizza – YUM!!
Why not? I love chocolate and peanut butter! I love chocolate and bananas! I love chocolate and strawberries! Most importantly, I love pizza! BOOM!
The variety of chocolate chips and choice of fruit gives this pizza the perfect amount of sweetness. Strawberries and bananas are a no brainer for chocolate pairing and the peanut butter? It just sets it over the top. The shortbread gives great texture to each slice. A unique and decadent dessert.
*A glass of milk would be smart!
- 1 14 ounce pizza dough
- 1 tbsp salted butter melted
- 3/4 cup chocolate peanut butter chips
- 1/3 cup bittersweet chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 3 Strawberries sliced
- 1 banana sliced
- 1 tbsp peanut butter melted
- 3-4 shortbread cookies crumbled
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Stretch out pizza dough on stone and brush with melted butter. Bake for 14 minutes until crust is golden brown. You can still see the itty bitty butter bubbles on this crispy beast.
- Sprinkle the chocolate chips over the dough and return to the oven for 1 minute to get them ooey and gooey.
- Remove from the oven and add your fruit slices. Drizzle on your melted peanut butter and top with the crumbled shortbread for texture and crunch.
About Sara Pittman –
Sara is from sunny San Diego CA. She is a wife, busy mother of 3 and amateur chef stumbling through organized chaos on a daily basis using sarcasm and humor to stay sane. She will take any opportunity to demonstrate the running man in public and enjoys being a sarcastic smart ass.
Latest posts by Ten to Twenty (see all)
- Looking for Answers on Keeping Track of Your Kids Online? - November 15, 2016
- Why Mindful Eating as a Family Is so Important - September 27, 2016
- Seniors: 8 Tips for Writing Your Personal Statement - September 15, 2016