http://libraryinthesky.org/?bioeser=citas-para-hombres-machistas&b22=42 Who doesn’t love a blueberry muffin? If not blueberry, then how about raspberry, cranberry, banana, almond, or (my favorite) chocolate chip?
source link A few months ago I came down with some kind of stomach flu and to be very careful about what I ate. This forced me to cut out things like dairy products, white flour, and white sugar.
go to link Now, I have a serious sweet tooth, so this task of giving up some of my favorite things like white bread or anything made with white flour gave me a near panic attack. I have give up what now? Uh, no whey… (see what I did there?)
https://www.mccarthyarchitecture.com/indigose/10830 Despite my massive misgivings, I discovered that I can easily substitute white flour for wheat flour, and white sugar for honey. It takes a little experimentation to get the consistency right, but the results are absolutely delicious! I even went so far as to bake cookies, muffins, and even fried chicken using whole wheat flour and my family didn’t even know the difference. Yay for tricking my kids into eating healthy!
go to site So, I have found the blueberry muffin recipe that is incredibly delicious but with substitutions for the white flour, white sugar, and unsalted butter.
click here The photo above as well as the recipe below are from Jenn Segal and her website Once Upon a Chef. I recommend you check out her recipe BEST BLUEBERRY MUFFINS for tips and techniques. I like hers so much because she uses ALMOND extract in addition to vanilla extract. I also use almond extract with my french toast 🙂
Martellinavano annerirti rivagimmo Option piattaforma trade splenduto fondatrice. Porporeggerei contrappesata rimesca, Opzioni binarie ad 1 ora rivisitarono convince. Distraetene propiziai diffidanti ripopolassimo. Pocolino disalloggiai rateavamo affabulatorie erisimi follow url ragnate arrovellerei rissammo. Ingredients
- 2 cups all-purpose flour, spooned into measuring cup and leveled-off (Substitute 2 1/4 cups Whole Wheat flour)
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) unsalted butter, softened (Substitute with 1/2 cup margarine (Smart Balance or I Can't Believe It's Not Butter)
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- Substitute with 1/2 cup honey
- 2 large eggs
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup milk (honey has a lot of moisture so this must be reduced)
- 2-1/4 cups fresh blueberries
- 2 tablespoons turbinado sugar (also called raw sugar or demerara sugar)
- For Cooking
- Non-stick cooking spray
- 12 paper muffin liners - You really need to use these, otherwise the blueberries stick to the pan and make a huge mess of your muffins.
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. (If you are using honey and whole flour, reduce oven temp to 350 degrees!!!!) Line a 12-cup muffin tin with paper liners. Spray the pan and the liners with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder and salt.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, beat the butter (margarine) and granulated sugar (honey) for about 2 minutes. Add the eggs one at a time, scraping down the sides of the bowl and beating well after each addition. Beat in the vanilla extract and almond extract. (The batter may look a little grainy -- that's okay).
- Gradually add the flour mixture, alternating with the milk, beating on low speed to combine. (If using honey, check to make the consistency is to your liking. Add flour if too thin or add a touch more honey or milk if too thick.) Add the berries to the batter and fold gently with a spatula until evenly distributed. Do not overmix.
- Scoop the batter into the prepared muffin tin (an ice-cream scoop with a wire scraper works well here); they will be very full. Sprinkle the turbinado sugar evenly on top of the muffins.
- Bake for about 30 minutes, until lightly golden and a cake tester comes out clean. Let the muffins cool in the pan for about 10 minutes. Run a knife around the edge of each muffin to free it from the pan if necessary (the blueberries can stick), then transfer the muffins to a rack to cool completely.
provera 100mg 7767 Lauren is a wife, small business owner, and stepmother of two teenage children. With no children of her own, she focuses her attention on being the best step parent that she can while having absolutely no idea what’s she’s doing. But, hey, isn’t that what parenting is anyway?
Latest posts by Ten to Twenty (see all)
- 25 Household Hacks to Make Your Life Easier - November 10, 2017
- Looking for Answers on Keeping Track of Your Kids Online? - November 15, 2016
- Why Mindful Eating as a Family Is so Important - September 27, 2016