This Week’s Podcast Discussion is on Kids Who Volunteer
http://diennuocbaochau.net/?eritromid=conocer-personas-adultas&979=ba The best way to get your kids interested in giving back is to volunteer as a family. Join us as we talk to the author of When More is Not Enough, Amy L. Sullivan. In this podcast, Amy gives insight on how to raise giving kids as well as other aspects such as:
- Volunteering is not a one-size-fits-all experience. How to fit your family with what they’re interested in.
- Why the term “slacktivism” is Amy’s newest hot button
- How you can encourage your kids to WANT to volunteer and give back
- What is Transformation Village and how is it impacting the community
- Where your kids can apply for grants and how to start the snowball effect
- Finding a charity you can trust
- Donating your time -v- your “dime
Leave a comment and tell us how your family volunteers and be eligible to win a copy of Amy’s book, When More is Not Enough!
source This week’s links:
http://mohsen.ir/?danilov=ÃÂªÃÂ¯ÃÂ§ÃËÃâ-ÃÂ§ÃâÃÂ®Ãï¿½ ÃÂ§ÃÂ±ÃÂ§ÃÂª-ÃÂ§ÃâÃÂ«Ãï¿½ ÃÂ§ÃÂ¦Ãï¿½ ÃÂ©-ÃÂ¥ÃÂ´ÃÂ§ÃÂ±ÃÂ§ÃÂª-Ãâ¦ÃÂ±ÃÂ§ÃÂ¬ÃÂ¹ÃÂ©-ÃÆÃËÃâ¦ Charity Navigator
Latest posts by Ten to Twenty (see all)
- 25 Household Hacks to Make Your Life Easier - November 10, 2017
- Looking for Answers on Keeping Track of Your Kids Online? - November 15, 2016
- Why Mindful Eating as a Family Is so Important - September 27, 2016