Keeping our daughters (and sons!) interested in technology is a struggle at times, but with women doing more and more in the field like Pree and Casey (the Hustler and the Hacker!), it helps us show them what they can achieve.
My best friend alerted me to the Nailbot last week as an idea for the upcoming Holiday Gift Guide. While it’s not ready for distribution yet, they are in the middle of an IndieGoGo campaign and you can either get on the list to order one OR if you subscribe to our newsletter, you already know how to get one at a discount, courtesy of Pree and Casey!
- How Pree went from politics to start-ups to starting her own company
- How they get girls involved in the building process
- Some of the challenges they faced along the way
- How they’re involving the Girl Scouts
- Their Ambassador program
- Their IndieGoGo and how you can get involved
Listen using the player above or better yet – SUBSCRIBE on either iTunes or Stitcher using the buttons below and listen when and wherever you want!
Links from the show:
Preemadonna – http://www.preemadonna.com/home
Latest posts by Ten to Twenty (see all)
- Looking for Answers on Keeping Track of Your Kids Online? - November 15, 2016
- Why Mindful Eating as a Family Is so Important - September 27, 2016
- Seniors: 8 Tips for Writing Your Personal Statement - September 15, 2016