Teens and Dating Podcast
Our guest this week is Lisa Jander, also known as the Teen Dating Mechanic and in this podcast we discuss different things your teen needs to know before they head out on that first romantic encounter.
We discuss things like:
- The definition of dating
- How social media and smart phones have changed the game
- The 5 detours of dating
- Who should be your teens pit crew
- Who the “salespeople” in their lives are
- Parents who tailgate relationships
Listen using the link above or better yet – SUBSCRIBE on either iTunes or Stitcher using the buttons below!
Links Mentioned in the Podcast:
Lisa’s Site – LisaJander.com
Teen Dating License – TeenDatingLicense.com
About Lisa: Lisa Jander, the “Teen Dating Mechanic,” believes that by teaching teens about the risks in dating we can shift their thinking about relationships in this culture. As a Certified Relationship Coach, Public Speaker and Author of a book titled, “Dater’s Ed: Driver’s Ed Model for Dating,” Lisa is passionate about promoting family education to STOP reckless dating before it begins.
Latest posts by Ten to Twenty (see all)
- 25 Household Hacks to Make Your Life Easier - November 10, 2017
- Looking for Answers on Keeping Track of Your Kids Online? - November 15, 2016
- Why Mindful Eating as a Family Is so Important - September 27, 2016