Plan Ahead to Avoid the Witching Hour
dating canadian zippo lighters The Witching Hour is not a figment of your imagination. It happens in homes everywhere – everyone gets home from school or work, tired from the day and suddenly it happens. A colossal meltdown. Whether it’s because they’re hangry, stressed out or just tired and it’s never a pretty site.
follow url Jennifer Roskamp joins us in this week’s podcast to give you some ideas on making that 6pm Witching Hour less painful or maybe get rid of it altogether!!
- Menu planning to prevent blowing your budget
- Coordinating calendars to plan for busy nights
- How to prep for meals on the weekends
- Making dinner at other times of the day to avoid the dinner rush
- How to create a meal swap with friends for freezer meals
- Planning and stocking for lunchboxes
- YoYo nights to save your sanity
buy Lyrica 300 mg online Listen using the player above or better yet – SUBSCRIBE on either iTunes or Stitcher using the buttons below and listen when and wherever you want!
Jennifer Roskamp – The Intentional Mom
Tadalafil Oral Strips Buy 20 MG About Jennifer Roskamp –
Jennifer Roskamp is a busy, homeschooling mom of seven who enjoys keeping a home, living a frugal and active lifestyle, and loving the little and not so little people in my life. My mission is helping other moms find contentment in living intentionally every day over at my blog, www.theintentionalmom.com
Latest posts by Ten to Twenty (see all)
- 25 Household Hacks to Make Your Life Easier - November 10, 2017
- Looking for Answers on Keeping Track of Your Kids Online? - November 15, 2016
- Why Mindful Eating as a Family Is so Important - September 27, 2016