Summer to-dos to get your high-schooler ready for college
Summer is right around the corner and while each of us need at least a couple of weeks just to catch our breath (and a few extra zzzz’s!) you don’t want that to be your entire 2 months. Listen to this week’s show and learn things such as:
- When is the right time to start college tours
- What type of college tours are there and what can you expect?
- How to write a good base template for the admission essay
- Resources to help your teen discover what they want to study
You can listen to the show either on iTunes or Stitcher!
Fastweb – http://www.fastweb.com/
Occupational Outlook Handbook – http://www.bls.gov/ooh/
Personality Profile for High School Students – http://www.yourfreecareertest.com/
Brenda Yoder’s site – Life Beyond Picket the Fence
Latest posts by Ten to Twenty (see all)
- 25 Household Hacks to Make Your Life Easier - November 10, 2017
- Looking for Answers on Keeping Track of Your Kids Online? - November 15, 2016
- Why Mindful Eating as a Family Is so Important - September 27, 2016