Meet Teen-preneur, Sydney Loew in this week’s podcast!!
Every time you turn on the TV or open your laptop, there is some new story about a teen who’s gone astray. We realize there’s a lot of truth in the stories but we also know there are some AMAZING teens and tweens making a difference and those are the ones we want to focus on!
This week, we want to introduce you to Sydney Loew and her sister, Toni and their mom Kris. Sydney is the creator of the Poketti Plushies which we first had here on the site for our gift guide. LOVE these cute little plushies with a pocket and these ladies are just incredible!
Listen in as we discuss…
- How Sydney decided to start making her plushies
- How her family supports her and her business
- How you can encourage your teens and tweens to have an entrepreneur side (teen-preneur!)
- How Kris makes sure there’s balance in Sydney’s life
Listen using the link above or better yet – SUBSCRIBE on either iTunes or Stitcher using the buttons below!
This week’s podcast links:
Poketti – www.poketti.com
Bee on Your Way Travel – BeeOnYourWay.com
Latest posts by Ten to Twenty (see all)
- Looking for Answers on Keeping Track of Your Kids Online? - November 15, 2016
- Why Mindful Eating as a Family Is so Important - September 27, 2016
- Seniors: 8 Tips for Writing Your Personal Statement - September 15, 2016