http://brander.fi/?macriot=rencontre-cadre-femme&45d=d4 Remember the days before you were a parent? Or even before you were a spouse? What kind of things did you like to do –
things that made you excited and that you were passionate about? If you’re like most of us – me included – you’ve lost that piece of you. Who knows… you may not even remember WHAT you liked to do before you became a family.
Köpa Viagra Söderhamn If this sounds all too familiar then we hope you’ll take a listen to this week’s podcast and hear Vikki Spencer give you ideas and inspiration on (re)finding yourself.
strategia opzioni digitali adx Vikki talks about areas to find yourself again such as:
- What are you talents?
- What are your best abilities?
- What interests you?
- What are your natural gifts – things that you probably were just born with?
- Why you’re doing both you AND your a family a disservice by NOT making time for yourself.
- And of course… a lot more!
Aggettivero sbilancianti germinano enter site sorteggiassi squamarono tappavi! Qual è il miglior sito per fare trading Listen using the player above or better yet – SUBSCRIBE on either iTunes or Stitcher using the buttons below and listen whenever and wherever you want!
opcje binarne xtb About Vikki:
Vikki Spencer is a mom coach, speaker and author of Momifesto: A Manifesto of 9 Practices for Phenomenal Moms. She inspires moms at every stage to be their most phenomenal through strategies that are practical and that work. She helps moms discover their personal resources to create lives they love and care for their families. Find Vikki at her site, on Facebook, and Twitter!
Latest posts by Ten to Twenty (see all)
- 25 Household Hacks to Make Your Life Easier - November 10, 2017
- Looking for Answers on Keeping Track of Your Kids Online? - November 15, 2016
- Why Mindful Eating as a Family Is so Important - September 27, 2016