Reinventing Yourself When You’re a Parent – Podcast with Vikki Spencer
Remember the days before you were a parent? Or even before you were a spouse? What kind of things did you like to do –
things that made you excited and that you were passionate about? If you’re like most of us – me included – you’ve lost that piece of you. Who knows… you may not even remember WHAT you liked to do before you became a family.
If this sounds all too familiar then we hope you’ll take a listen to this week’s podcast and hear Vikki Spencer give you ideas and inspiration on (re)finding yourself.
Vikki talks about areas to find yourself again such as:
- What are you talents?
- What are your best abilities?
- What interests you?
- What are your natural gifts – things that you probably were just born with?
- Why you’re doing both you AND your a family a disservice by NOT making time for yourself.
- And of course… a lot more!
Listen using the player above or better yet – SUBSCRIBE on either iTunes or Stitcher using the buttons below and listen whenever and wherever you want!
Links from the show:
Vikki Spencer: The Mom Whisperer – themomwhisperer.com/
Vikki Spencer is a mom coach, speaker and author of Momifesto: A Manifesto of 9 Practices for Phenomenal Moms. She inspires moms at every stage to be their most phenomenal through strategies that are practical and that work. She helps moms discover their personal resources to create lives they love and care for their families. Find Vikki at her site, on Facebook, and Twitter!
Latest posts by Ten to Twenty (see all)
- Why I Hate Summer Reading Lists - July 8, 2019
- Summer Activities for Tweens and Teens - July 6, 2019
- Looking for Answers on Keeping Track of Your Kids Online? - June 21, 2019