Is Middle School Too Young to Date?
This week’s podcast is on YOUNG teens and dating. Body language expert, Blanca Cobb joins us to discuss some of the ins and outs and “landmines” that you’ll need to navigate with your romance striken middle schooler.
We discuss points such as:
- When is it too early
- How parents can support their kids
- The lessons they need to be taught on handling delicate issues
- Do you become friends with the parents
- How to tell if the relationship is getting possessive
- Kissing, sex and technology
You can listen online or better yet – subscribe to the podcast on iTunes or Stitcher!
Blanca Cobb – Truthblazer
Blanca Cobb – Twitter
Blanca Cobb – Facebook
Latest posts by Ten to Twenty (see all)
- Looking for Answers on Keeping Track of Your Kids Online? - November 15, 2016
- Why Mindful Eating as a Family Is so Important - September 27, 2016
- Seniors: 8 Tips for Writing Your Personal Statement - September 15, 2016