So You Have a Teen Driver – Podcast with Chuck Hawks
Teen Driving is this Week’s Podcast Topic
Ahhhh… the freedom of getting your drivers license. You could go where you wanted to, when you wanted to, without a care in the world. But now that it’s YOUR kid driving, suddenly that doesn’t seem so appealing to you!
This week’s podcast features guest Chuck Hawks, CEO of Teen Driving Solutions School and we’ll discuss things such as:
- Why driver’s ed is good, but it’s not good enough.
- Scary driving statistics that may make you rethink driving
- Why driving today is so much worse than even 10 years ago
- How to work with your teen to help them become better drivers
- Resources available to parents
This week’s links:
Teen Driving Solutions School – www.teendrivingsolutions.org
Latest posts by Ten to Twenty (see all)
- Why I Hate Summer Reading Lists - July 8, 2019
- Summer Activities for Tweens and Teens - July 6, 2019
- Looking for Answers on Keeping Track of Your Kids Online? - June 21, 2019