Social Media Training for Small Groups
If you’re looking for a more intimate setting to learn about social media sites and apps your kids are using, host a Social Parent Social Workshop!! Learn everything your kids don’t want you to know about social media sites and apps in a comfortable place with friends!
Their Smart Phone Cost a Bundle. Shouldn’t You Know How It’s Being Used?
Instead of thinking “not my kid!!” or being afraid of what your teen or tween is doing on their devices, KNOW what they’re doing! Invite your friends over for this 2-hour workshop where you will learn enough information about the apps and social media sites they’re using so you can feel in control!
What You’ll Learn and Your Take-Aways:
- Top smartphone and social media sites kids are using
- Secret Apps they do NOT want you to know about
- We’ll download the apps on phones and walk thru the basics of each one
- How to watch what your kids are doing without stalking them and scaring them off
- Our best monitoring software recommendations
- You’ll leave with a social media checklist to review with your kids
- Smartphone contract that outlines best practices and your expectations for you and your child to review and sign.
We offer incentives for hosts as well as special offers for all who attend. If you’re interested in having one of our experts work with your group, please fill out the form below or email us at email@example.com and we’ll get back with you within a few days.
This mini-bootcamp was designed by Kristen Daukas, a social media expert and parent of 3 teens and tweens. To read more about Kristen, click here.