Online Training, Workshops, and Seminars
We are SO excited to announce that we’re adding online courses for parents and educators! We know you’re worried about your child’s safety, you want to know what they’re doing online and we want to help by teaching you exactly what you need to look for and what you need to know.
We know you’re worried about your child’s safety, you want to know what they’re doing online and we want to help by teaching you exactly what you need to look for and what you need to know.
We get asked a lot of questions about navigating this age group and we KNEW it was time to offer courses on topics such as:
- Social media sites – What to look out for, which ones are okay and which ones need to be off-limits or watched carefully
- Smart phone apps – Sure you may be on Facebook and Instagram, but your kid is on a whole lot more and you probably know little about them
- Cyber-bullying – How to help, how to prevent it and what to do should it happen to your child
- Computer software monitoring tools – Which ones are the best, how much do they cost and what do they do
We are now offering a variety of ways to get this much-needed training:
Social Parent Socials – Gather up your friends and host a completely different kind of at-home “party”! But instead of learning about the latest in jewelry, clothing or kitchen gadgets, you’ll spend 2 hours learning what the most popular apps or sites your kids are using. For more information, click here!
Socially Aware Parent Online Course – This self-paced course will teach parents and educators the in’s and out’s of the 10 social media sites and smartphone apps that are most popular with kids – especially the ones they DON’T want you to know about. This course is $149 and will be live on January 6, 2016. Register before January 5th and it’s only $99 – a $50 savings!! For more information, click here!
Parenting Bootcamps – This isn’t your normal parenting conference. This is a down and dirty, no holds barred day full of experts giving you the brutally honest answers to your parenting questions and covering topics such as social media, sexuality, substance abuse, and more. Perfect for smaller groups of 15-30 adults. For more information, click here!
Assembly Programs – Did you know that our team of experts will come to your school, church or other group organization? If your organization is interested in training a large group of people (students, parents, or teachers) an assembly program is a great way to teach about social media pros & cons, online safety, maintaining a good reputation, proper etiquette and more! For more information, click here!
We know parents and educators everywhere need all the help they can get and we will be adding courses very soon. If you have a request or idea for a course you’d like to see, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know!!
Latest posts by Ten to Twenty (see all)
- Looking for Answers on Keeping Track of Your Kids Online? - November 15, 2016
- Why Mindful Eating as a Family Is so Important - September 27, 2016
- Seniors: 8 Tips for Writing Your Personal Statement - September 15, 2016