Special Mother’s Day Podcast with The Beer Dads
I’m sooooo excited to bring you this week’s VERY special podcast which is a “simulcast” with 3 of my favorite guys, friends and DADS!! They have a great podcast called The Beer Dads and if you haven’t listened to them, you definitely should. They’re 3 friends who are dads and they hit on really great topics from a dad’s point of view… while drinking a beer!
The four of us chat about things like…
- What does Mother’s Day mean to moms?
- Has Mother’s Day ever been forgotten and what happened?
- Who really wears the pants in the family?
And a lot of other fun chitter chatter 🙂
Looking forward to the next joint venture on when else? Father’s Day!!
You can listen either here or on iTunes or Stitcher. We’d love if you’d give us a review on iTunes as it helps other parents find out podcast!
Links from the Podcast:
Beer Dads Site – Beer Dads Podcast
Bee on Your Way Travel – BeeOnYourWay.com
Latest posts by Ten to Twenty (see all)
- Why I Hate Summer Reading Lists - July 8, 2019
- Summer Activities for Tweens and Teens - July 6, 2019
- Looking for Answers on Keeping Track of Your Kids Online? - June 21, 2019