The Dreaded Homework Cycle
- The 2 types of procrastinators – Functional and Dysfunctional
- Bridging the gap between “now” and “not now” and getting to “future awareness”
- Leslie’s “secret sauce” of Define & Assign
- Why kids need body doubles
- What kind of homework environment is the best one
- The concept of “fidget to focus”
http://www.topcanon.fr/figase/opie/1009 And more!!
http://flywind.com.br/bakester/8178 Listen using the link above or better yet – SUBSCRIBE on either iTunes or Stitcher using the buttons below!
site de rencontre musulman mariage gratuit Links from the show:
The following two tabs change content below.
Ten to Twenty Parenting was created as an honest resource for those of us parenting kids between the ages of 10 and 20. Our needs are so different and the issues much more complex than diaper rashes and playground tantrums.
Latest posts by Ten to Twenty (see all)
- 25 Household Hacks to Make Your Life Easier - November 10, 2017
- Looking for Answers on Keeping Track of Your Kids Online? - November 15, 2016
- Why Mindful Eating as a Family Is so Important - September 27, 2016