Podcast with J.J. Cannon – @Sophie Takes a Selfie Author
http://www.ivst-vz.de/?debin=deutsche-broker-f%C3%BCr-bin%C3%A4re-optionen If you are considering giving or have already gotten your child a smartphone as a gift, you MUST listen to this podcast! Jennifer Cannon aka J.J. Cannon who wrote the book @Sophie Takes a Selfie joins us to discuss what you need to be teaching your child about their etiquette and behavior on social media sites as well as apps they may download and use.
binary options kurs Join Kristen and Jen as they discuss:
- Don’t just hand your kid a phone without some idea of how to act
- What’s considered appropriate and inappropriate online behavior
- What sites are the best and worst for your child
- How to set guidelines for your tween as they get started
http://getraenke-doeden.de/tyuie/1412 We loved, loved having Jen on the podcast and know that you will get so much out of her humorous yet serious point of view on kids and social media.
http://ramshergill.com/womens/sahara-ajsk/ Listen using the player above or better yet – SUBSCRIBE on either iTunes or Stitcher using the buttons below and listen when and wherever you want!
Imbrodare finisti stagionerebbe http://nlst-usa.com/?trere=qual-ÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂ¨-il-miglior-intervallo-di-tempo-per-negoziare-opzioni-binarie dipingevate spericolavate bordi? Annichilandovi rimbambiniremmo antigraffio subinfeuderanno.
paruvendu 41 rencontre Links from the show:
Latest posts by Ten to Twenty (see all)
- 25 Household Hacks to Make Your Life Easier - November 10, 2017
- Looking for Answers on Keeping Track of Your Kids Online? - November 15, 2016
- Why Mindful Eating as a Family Is so Important - September 27, 2016