go to link We’re talking about teens, tweens and technology again this week on our podcast, but getting into some serious stuff. Too many young teens are sending wildly inappropriate photos and texts to members of the opposite sex and their friends. Or their friends could be taking photos of your child when they’re not even aware of it. This is serious stuff, folks.
http://aronsonfence.com/?viosele=rencontre-ado-lyon&608=5b In this podcast. Dr. Tracy Bennett and I discuss:
- How to talk to your kids about inappropriate behavior online
- Can your kids get into legal trouble for sending these images (hint: maybe.. it is child pornography)
- How to set up your house so that technology isn’t hidden from you
- What sites or apps are the worst for them to be on
- How kids (girls especially) get lured into blackmail and sex trafficking
get link Listen using the link above or better yet – SUBSCRIBE on either iTunes or Stitcher using the buttons below!
http://www.hotelosmolinos.com/?epirew=paginas-para-conocer-chicos-de-estados-unidos&73d=48 https://distillery244.com/frnew1/798 About Dr. Tracy Bennett and Show Links:
http://uetd-hessen.de/?deuir=sie-sucht-ihn-niesky&fed=24 I am a grateful mother of three feisty kids, a psychologist, and a university professor. My passion is soaking in the beautiful chaos of my busy home and helping GetKidsInternetSafe (because I hear the inside stories why we need it)!
Latest posts by Ten to Twenty (see all)
- 25 Household Hacks to Make Your Life Easier - November 10, 2017
- Looking for Answers on Keeping Track of Your Kids Online? - November 15, 2016
- Why Mindful Eating as a Family Is so Important - September 27, 2016