kyrgyzstan dating customs A lot of parents struggle with social media and technology when it comes to their tweens and teens. In this podcast, Dorien Morin-van Dam and our Editor, Kristen Daukas, discuss the pros and cons of it as well as how to handle schools who only use devices to teach in classes.
http://hickscountry.com/media/hicks-1-3-2/ Topics we discuss include:
- What age do parents really let their kids on social media
- Is 13 still too young, developmentally, to be on social
- How to handle when kids misuse phones, computers and social sites
- Schools who are moving to BYOD (bring your own device) to teach classes
- How to deal with BYOD if you’ve taken their phones
- and more!
50 primeras citas online en espaГ±ol Listen using the link above or better yet – SUBSCRIBE on either iTunes or Stitcher using the buttons below!
rencontrer un homme sur facebook “As the manager of 4 kids, 3 dogs and 1 husband, multitasking is my middle name. I am a marathon runner, avid reader, banana bread baker and world traveler.”
Latest posts by Ten to Twenty (see all)
- 25 Household Hacks to Make Your Life Easier - November 10, 2017
- Looking for Answers on Keeping Track of Your Kids Online? - November 15, 2016
- Why Mindful Eating as a Family Is so Important - September 27, 2016