This week’s podcast is with Leah Bell, the author of The Angry Grad: Your Guide to Student Loans, a Struggling Economy, and Becoming Your Own Boss.
Too many of us graduate from college with more debt than we can handle. While the job economy may be getting better, it’s still a challenge for today’s graduates to find a job that pays enough to live on their own AND pay back school loans.
Leah joins us to discuss:
- Ways to avoid going into debt with college loans
- Alternative choices to traditional colleges
- Encouraging your teen’s (and tween’s!) entrepreneurial side
- Why the cost of college keeps going up
You can listen to the podcast here or on iTunes or on Skitcher! You can even catch the “behind the scenes” on YouTube!
The Angry Grad website
The Angry Grad on Facebook
The Angry Grad on Twitter
Latest posts by Ten to Twenty (see all)
- Looking for Answers on Keeping Track of Your Kids Online? - November 15, 2016
- Why Mindful Eating as a Family Is so Important - September 27, 2016
- Seniors: 8 Tips for Writing Your Personal Statement - September 15, 2016