The Back to School, Sanity Saving Podcast
Back to School Podcast that Will Save Your Sanity and Maybe Some Money!
It’s August which means it’s time for most of us to start getting ready for the kids going back to school! Shoot – some of you are already there!! We thought it was a good time to start talking about ways to stay sane, get ready and hopefully save some money to boot!
Jennifer Roscamp who is a frequent contributor her and blogs over at The Intentional Mom joins us this week to talk about things such as:
- What kind of supplies to buy right now – no matter if it’s on the list or not
- Thinking outside the (lunch)
- Scheduling appointments… for the year!
- When kids should be able to take over their own calendar
- Helping kids learn accountability
Listen using the link above or better yet – SUBSCRIBE on either iTunes or Stitcher using the buttons below!
About Jennifer Roskamp and Show Links:
Jennifer Roskamp is a busy, homeschooling mom of seven who enjoys keeping a home, living a frugal and active lifestyle, and loving the little and not so little people in my life. My mission is helping other moms find contentment in living intentionally every day over at my blog, www.theintentionalmom.com
Latest posts by Ten to Twenty (see all)
- Why I Hate Summer Reading Lists - July 8, 2019
- Summer Activities for Tweens and Teens - July 6, 2019
- Looking for Answers on Keeping Track of Your Kids Online? - June 21, 2019