Father’s Day Podcast!
This could end up being our favorite podcast to date. We’re hosting Jon, Paul and Tim who host The Beer Dads. They’re 3 dads who host a podcast about being dads while drinking craft beer. How much better can you get?!
In honor of Father’s Day, I get to ask them some tough questions such as:
- What’s you favorite “dadism” that you’ve passed on to your kids?
- Is being the dad to a daughter really that bad?
- Did you go on a babymoon?
- Did you give your wife a birth gift?
- What was it like for YOU in the labor room?
There were definitely some jaw-dropping moments but for the most part, so many laughs you don’t want to miss this episode!
Latest posts by Ten to Twenty (see all)
- Looking for Answers on Keeping Track of Your Kids Online? - November 15, 2016
- Why Mindful Eating as a Family Is so Important - September 27, 2016
- Seniors: 8 Tips for Writing Your Personal Statement - September 15, 2016