The Father’s Day Podcast with The Beer Dads
Father’s Day Podcast!
This could end up being our favorite podcast to date. We’re hosting Jon, Paul and Tim who host The Beer Dads. They’re 3 dads who host a podcast about being dads while drinking craft beer. How much better can you get?!
In honor of Father’s Day, I get to ask them some tough questions such as:
- What’s you favorite “dadism” that you’ve passed on to your kids?
- Is being the dad to a daughter really that bad?
- Did you go on a babymoon?
- Did you give your wife a birth gift?
- What was it like for YOU in the labor room?
There were definitely some jaw-dropping moments but for the most part, so many laughs you don’t want to miss this episode!
Latest posts by Ten to Twenty (see all)
- Why I Hate Summer Reading Lists - July 8, 2019
- Summer Activities for Tweens and Teens - July 6, 2019
- Looking for Answers on Keeping Track of Your Kids Online? - June 21, 2019