School Lockdowns Podcast
treding international I wonder if anything strikes fear in a parent more than getting notified that their child’s school is in lockdown. The information they send out is vague at best, and we’re often left to wonder what is going on. You may even want to rush to the school and be there in person.
enter site Last year, my oldest went thru her first lockdown that was because of a possible gun issue. The texts I received from her were full of uncertainty and we couldn’t get an answer from the schools – obviously dealing with what could be a full-blown crisis was the most important thing. It didn’t last long – 1 hour tops – but enough for me to worry more than I ever have.
Tastylia (Tadalafil) 100% guarantee of pleasure This week, listen as our guest, Jennifer Wolfe, describes exactly what happens when a school goes into lockdown. We discuss:
- What some of the reasons are that cause a school to lockdown
- What she as a teacher is responsible for doing
- What parents should do and not do
- Jennifer’s experience during the last lockdown that she went through
go And more!!
bb pin dating mumbai Listen using the link above or better yet – SUBSCRIBE on either iTunes or Stitcher using the buttons below!
rencontre femme celibataire canada Links from the show:
About Jennifer: site de rencontres musulmans Jennifer Wolfe is a mom and middle school teacher who loves nothing more than watching kids be brave, courageous and navigate the world. You can find her on Ten to Twenty and her own site Mama Wolfe.
Latest posts by Ten to Twenty (see all)
- 25 Household Hacks to Make Your Life Easier - November 10, 2017
- Looking for Answers on Keeping Track of Your Kids Online? - November 15, 2016
- Why Mindful Eating as a Family Is so Important - September 27, 2016